- The fingerboard of DR-100 is of rosewood.
- Spruce top.
- It features a 14-degree headstock that increases pressure at the nut.
- Finishes available in ebony, natural and vintage sunburst.
- It has the Mahogany body.
- The scale is 25.5.
- Good audio and has long been Epiphone’s top-selling acoustic guitar.
- Fun to play and has the look, sound, and build quality that is expected by the players.
- The DR-100 is considered the classic go-to shape for bluegrass, folk, rock, country
- Good feel, Consistent, Stays in tune.
- Commanding Sound.