- It has Alder body.
- It has 700T Humbucker pickups.
- The fretboard is of Rosewood.
- It has 24.75 scales.
- It has Classic SG styling.
- The neck is Mahogany SlimTaper “D”.
- It has LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge.
- If you need all SG seems and tone but do not want to pay an arm and a leg, the G-310 from Epiphone Guitar is your exceptional guess. Reach all the top frets on a carved ’67 style SG Mahogany frame with a Mahogany neck, and Rosewood fretboard. The killer conventional tone comes from a pair of purple-hot 700T and 650R open-coil Humbucker pickups, surrounded through the overall sixty-seven fashion pickguard. But wait, there is greater! The preserve is an even greater way to Epiphone’s LocTone hardware with locking track-o-Matic bridge and stop-bar tailpiece.
Primarily based on the traditional 1967 Gibson SG
- For the reason that Epiphone introduced the G-310 over 15 years in the past, it’s been the pass to a device for the ones looking real SG tone and styling at a cheap charge. Each serious participant desires an SG, and here’s an actual one which sounds as right as it looks. The original SG no longer simplest rivaled guitars of its personal era for sonic range, however additionally proved to be a signal of things to come. Hard rock, steel, and ratings of rockers embraced the original SG and made it a traditional. The G-310 gives you the sound and appearance of an actual SG without the antique charge tag
The SG Story
- Whilst the SG or “Solid Guitar” was introduced in 1961 as an alternative for the Les Paul, it changed into referred to as the “fretless marvel” for its low frets and fast action. The dual horn cutaway design was not like anything in the marketplace and its light but balanced weight made it the precise guitar for degree and studio. Considering then, the SG has long past on to end up the move to guitar for artists like the who is Pete Townshend, Eric Clapton, Tony Iommi, Paul Weller, AC/DC’s Angus younger, and Derek Trucks of the Allman Brothers Band.
Vintage-Style Mahogany Body
- The G-310 uses the identical dimensions and construct strategies as vintage SGs made inside the Kalamazoo factory inside the ’60s. The ‘sixty-seven fashion strong tone wealthy mahogany carved frame gives the guitar a balanced sense of the degree and inside the studio (unlike reasonably-priced imitations that tend to be neck-heavy). The SlimTaper “D” profile mahogany neck has a 24.75″ scale with 22 frets and a 12″ radius for extraordinary attain thanks to the SG’s traditional cutaway. And for that one-of-a-type SG feel, the G-310 has a rosewood fingerboard with a 1.68″ nut.
- Epiphone usually finds a way to make subtle but critical enhancements on traditional designs and the G-310 isn’t any exception. The G-310’s electricity comes from special red-hot open-coil humbuckers with Alnico magnets presenting a 650R humbucker in the neck position and a 700T humbucker within the bridge role for killer traditional tone with a cutting-edge punch.
Epiphone Hardware You Can Trust
- Epiphone leads the way in manufacturing in making splendid sounding guitars for gamers of all tiers and that is going for extremely good hardware, too. Epiphone provides great all-metallic hardware on all its contraptions consisting of complete characteristic extent and tone knobs the usage of good sized 500K O potentiometers matched with Epiphone’s rugged all-metal three-manner toggle pickup selector transfer for long-lasting overall performance.
- The G-310 features a LockTone music-O-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece which yields splendid maintain and top class die-forged tuners for lifetime security. The G-310 comes in conventional hues, Ebony, and crimson.
About Epiphone G 310 ELECTRIC GUITAR
Epiphone is one among American’s oldest and maximum respected instrument makers and for the reason that 1873, Epiphone has made contraptions for each fashion of popular music. The name inspires both history and the spirit of the invention. Epiphone has been an audible presence in every splendid musical technology from the mandolin craze of the early 1900s to jazz age guitars of the Twenties. From swing-era archtops throughput up-war pop, jazz, R&B, and early rock n’ roll. From the “British Invasion” to heavy steel, punk, grunge, and thrash. And now, within the twenty-first century, new Epiphone technical breakthroughs including the ProBucker pickup, collection parallel switching, integrated KillSwitch pots, the Shadow NanoFlex and NanoMag pickup structures, and most useful acoustic/electric guitars with the eSonic preamp have added the historical call to a brand new generation.
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||41.5 x 17 x 3.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||12.2 pounds|
After Reading this article what you will get to know?
- Where to buy Epiphone G-310 Electric Guitar Ebony Online?
- Where to read honest reviews of Epiphone G-310 Electric Guitar Ebony?