- Body ⇒Single cut Solid body Solid Wood(Poplar) Satin Finish.
- Orientation is Right handed.
- Neck shape is ’60s SlimTaper D.
- Neck wood is Mahogany.
- Joint of Bolt-on.
- Scale length is 24.75 in.
- The truss rod is Standard.
- The neck finish is Satin.
- Fretboard Material is Rosewood.
- Radius is 14 inches.
- Fret size is Medium jumbo.
- A number of frets are 22.
- Inlays– Dot.
- Nut width is 1.687 inches (42.8 mm).
- Pickups Configuration– HH.
- The neck is 650R.
- The bridge is 700T.
- Active/passive pickup Passive.
- Epiphone presents the Les Paul special VE (antique version) electric guitar featuring the conventional Les Paul profile having light-weight Poplar body. The Les Paul unique VE is powered by means of Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers and is available in lovely “antique Worn” shade finishes.
- For last so many years, the Les Paul unique has been one in all Epiphone’s first-class selling electric guitars. And the new Les Paul unique VE—stimulated by the Les Paul, the finest electric guitar in rock—keeps the tradition of giving new both gamers and professionals an actual Les Paul at a rate absolutely everyone can afford.
- Series / parallel ⇒Series
- Piezo ⇒ No
- Active EQ⇒ No
- Special electronics ⇒None
- Control layout ⇒Master volume and tone.
- Pickup switch ⇒3-way
- Coil tap or split ⇒No
- Killswitch ⇒ No
- Bridge type ⇒Fixed
- Bridge design ⇒ Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece ⇒ Stopbar
- Tuning machines ⇒ Die-cast
- The color is Chrome.
- Special features Vintage worn finish
The Les Paul unique VE has a Poplar body with a graceful appearance thanks to the antique Worn end and no binding at the neck or body. The Les Paul VE is reduced to the identical classic profile of all Les Pauls and has a cozy and rapid Mahogany bolt-on neck with a 1960’s SlimTaper D profile. The Rosewood fingerboard has traditional Pearloid “Dot” inlays, a 24.Seventy-five” scale, a 14” radius, 22 medium jumbo frets, and a well-known 1-eleven/16” nut. Just underneath the headstock is the famed “bell” shaped truss rod cowl determined on every Les Paul because of the early ’50s with “antique version” in white.
Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
The Les Paul special VE capabilities Epiphone’s world well-known open-coil humbuckers with a heat 650R within the neck role and a slightly hotter 700T within the bridge or lead role.Controls encompass a 3-manner pickup selector transfer, a grasp quantity, and a grasp Tone manages, each with traditional “Black Speed Knobs” pots with durable.500K Ω potentiometers.
Epiphone capabilities all-steel rock solid hardware on all of its gadgets. The Les Paul unique VE comes well known with the mythical Locktone song-o-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece for clean set up. Tuning is speedy and reliable with Epiphone premium blanketed tuners with a 14:1 ratio.The better the ratio, the more accurate your tuning. The tuners are established on an Epiphone Clipped Ear headstock with Les Paul model in gold and the Epiphone logo in silver. Similarly, a “2016” edition emblem is at the lower back of the headstock.
After reading this Article What you will get to know?
- Where to buy Epiphone Les Paul Special VE Solid-Body Electric Guitar Online?
- What is the Price of Epiphone Les Paul Special VE Solid-Body Electric Guitar?
- What is the description of Epiphone Les Paul Special Electric Guitar online?